Maine Windjammer Cruise Package
A fabulous land and sea vacation offer from Camden Premier Inns and the Maine Windjammer Association!
Explore the natural beauty of Camden with a one-night stay at one of our Camden Premier Inns as part of your vacation. Camden Premier Inns are proud to partner with Maine's Windjammer Association with a special package! Enjoy accommodations in a queen room with private bath, full breakfast and amenities, and a late check-out or early check-in based on availability. Enjoy wandering the village or get your "land legs" back with a hike to the top of Mt Battie in Camden Hills State Park with miles of well-groomed trails and spectacular views of Camden Harbor, Penobscot Bay and the islands beyond.
Either before or after your Camden land-stay, cast off for a three to 10-day windjammer cruise aboard one of 8 vessels departing from Camden or Rockland Harbor. Help sail the ship or sit back and enjoy the ever-changing scenery. Delicious wood-stove cooked meals included, plus a lobster feast. Cozy accommodations, abundant wildlife and plenty of time to go ashore and explore the islands and fishing villages.
Offered exclusively by participating inns in partnership with the Maine Windjammer Association, we’re pleased to offer this special package that includes the following:
- One night accommodations in a queen room with private bath at one of the participating Camden Premier Inns.
- Full breakfast each day and full use of Inn amenities
- Early check-in or late check-out (based on availability)
Contact participating Inns listed on the right to book your accommodations.
Windjammer cruise package includes:
- Three to ten-day windjammer cruise aboard one of 8 ships departing from Camden or Rockland.
- All shipboard meals, accommodations, and activities including a lobster feast.
- Prices for a three to ten-day windjammer cruise start at $600.00 per person.
For more information and to book the cruise, visit the Maine Windjammer Association or request a set of sailing schedules by calling 800-807-WIND.
- Belmont Inn
- Blackberry Inn
- Blue Harbor House
- Camden Hideaway
- Camden Maine Stay Inn
- Elms of Camden
- Hartstone Inn
- Hawthorn Inn
- Windward House Inn